Since its establishment in 1929, the Max Bögl group has grown steadily from a building firm into a global technology and service business. It now operates in all areas of modern construction and at all levels of complexity. Six thousand highly qualified employees at over 35 sites internationally work on pioneering products and projects ranging from customised individual to comprehensive large-scale solutions.