1960 - 1929

1929

Max Bögl senior establishes a bricklaying business after having been made redundant by a Neumarkt construction company due to a poor contract situation.

 

1932

Max Bögl redevelops the tower of the Reichertshofen parish church.

 

1934

Max Bögl, together with 40 employees, accepts his first major contract with Behringer Zement and invests in his first concrete mixer in the administrative district of Neumarkt.

 

1937

Max Bögl senior passes the examination for Master Craftsman in Bricklaying in Regensburg.

 

1939

The number of employees falls to 10 bricklayers due to the Second World War. The hourly wage at the time was 0.70 Reichsmark.

 

1940

Max Bögl senior is called up for military service.

 

1945

Max Bögl senior, together with 3 employees, begins reconstruction work on the war-torn city of Neumarkt.

 

1952

The first truck, a second-hand MAN, is purchased. Some larger projects, such as the Fischersiedlung in Mühlhausen, are being carried out.

 

1953

The manufacture of cavity blocks commences at the company's own yard in Sengenthal.

 

1955

The young civil engineer Max Bögl junior joins the company and begins to work in the areas of canal and road construction. At the same time, the contract for the first large construction project in the city of Neumark, the Pröpster furniture store, is accepted. The first company excavator, a Unicab cable dredger, is purchased for the job.

 

1956

The first road between Helena and Höhenberg is constructed. At that time the asphalt needed to be delivered from Neustadt an der Donau because the company did not yet possess a mixing plant.

 

1957

The first road between Helena and Höhenberg is constructed. At that time the asphalt needed to be delivered from Neustadt an der Donau because the company did not yet possess a mixing plant.

 

1960

The first asphalt mixing plant with a capacity of 60 tonnes/h and the first finisher, both Linnhof machines, are purchased.